Wednesday, September 24, 2008

White, big, warm, comfy...


This chair goes out to all of you tall people. You know who you are. I see you sitting there, so uncomfortable in the Peterpan bus...headed to NYC to buy some long pants for your long legs. I see you there looking at short people with suspicion (what? short people are shifty! hehehe). Always asking if you can push you car seat back some more. Aha...Yeah, i'm talking to all of the sexy tall people I know...buy this chair, grab a book, put water in the kettle and get cozy.
(BTW, I know from the seller that the price is flex! Her name is Stephanie and if the post expires just ask me for her email)
French Swedish Italian Style Chair Elegant, Excellent Condition - $350 (Lynnfield)

3 comments:

Erin said...

Shifty? Shifty? Heheh!

Keyse said...

hahaha, I was waiting for that!

Anonymous said...

I love your plentiful posts today! The furniture finds are spot-on, but this post (the image of all those long-legged people in search of long pants crammed in a Peter Pan bus) cracked me up. Thanks (from a shifty reader)!