Friday, December 26, 2008

Sookie Sookie

Sookie Stackhouse's bedroom in True Blood looks very much like what I pictured while reading the books by Charlaine Harris. While rewatching the show last night I noticed Sookie has a doll house in her bedroom (its the room she grew up in after she moved to her grans house). I recognised her bed as one I saw in CL a few months ago and I noticed her vanity is currently on CL...To bad there isn't enough space to accommodate this vanity in my bedroom! hehehe....jk....but really, no space. OH, and notice the doll house in the picture bellow :)


vintage shabby chic dressing table, vanity, desk - $200 (sharon)
http://boston.craigslist.org/sob/fuo/966126933.html

1 comment:

Simone said...

I can't believe you resisted the temptation to buy the TB bed. I'm impressed, but also a little disappointed..