Tuesday, May 18, 2010

not your dads doilies


coral

I love my bedroom dresser and sideboard (which holds my my brothers mega flat screen), so it pains me when i notices stains and scratches on the wood. I thought about using pretty fabrics but I came upon these place mats and runners by Chilewich. I already have a runner that resembles grass (I use it to display jewelry at Flauxy events) and an entryway mat. Both items are super durable and easy to clean. AllModern has a great variety of Chilewich products at great prices...the only issue I have now is which one to get. I'm also not sure if I should go with silver or gold if I choose the....

Has anyone ever used Chilewich for this purpose?

Also...does anyone have any recommendations for shower organizers, tension pole systems? Like this one by Simple Human? I threw my old one out and haven't replaced it yet...so, I have a bag full all of my beautifying products on the bathroom floor. While going through that site i couldn't help but start wanting a new bathroom vanity as well...another thing to add to my dream list!
*full disclosure (wo0 la la...) csn stores sponsored a contest with this blog last summer. they loved Crocodile Tears so much that this time they asked if I wanted to review something...and so I am :) i'll get store credit to purchase the chilewich and blog about it. Awesome.

No comments: