Sunday, December 18, 2011

Ampersand Vintage Modern is a GEM!!!


Head over to this awesome new site that hosts a beautiful curated selection of unique items I WANT and i bet YOU WANT! Ampersand Vintage Modern is looking amazing - I'm so excited for Andy and Clytie, two awesome people with impeccable style. This is an online shop that I will definitely be checking out on a regular, the prices are right on and the items will compliment any sensibly mid century minded hoarder...wait, ugh...im not talking about myself, i swear!



P is for Pizzas! 


so cute!


If i hadnt already purchased a ton of stuff for myself this month i would have this now! ugh, tis the season to gift to others....so, um, buy this for me. 


coolest magazine holders i have ever seen, ever!


cute! and functional, total conversation starter 


i really want this but it will raise my cool meter beyond tolerable


perfect for mini tacos


love the pop of yellow 

No comments: