Tuesday, July 24, 2012

3 things...

{1} Its so hard to blog in the summer...blog reader MM sent me these items he has for sale, good prices, good stuff!



{2} Last weekend I was invited to attend some cooking classes at 3Scoops in Brighton, If you haven't been...RUN! If you know me well, or not that well...you know that I don't have much love for anything vegan. But, Wheeler Del Torro's vegan ice cream is AMAZING. Try the coconut and renounce all that is dairy! Seriously. Ugh. Delicious. We made some savory and sweet things using black truffles - check out KitchenTables blog for more yumminess!







I should mention that 3Scoops has some great reading material :)
 Here is a video of Rayna making Persian Spinach Salad - *Once the videos are up from last week I'll post them here, you will be able to see me nervously grate cheese.


{3} I always get questions and compliments on my wonderful SodaStream machine at home - it beats buying bottled sparkling water and drinking soda. I usually add fruits to my water, not the syrups...but, you can go wild and add waterever you please! Gilt has SodaStream on sale today, pretty good deals too. I havent shopped on Gilt in forever, I'm glad they have branched out to housewares. They are featuring the glass carafes as well! Here is an invite code to Gilt if you are not a member.


2 comments:

Noelani said...

Hey lady! Was great finally meeting you in person at 3 Scoops (and having someone to swoon over Marcus Samuelsson with!!). Keep me posted on your fashion adventures and revamp and let me know how I can help.

Anonymous said...

Its great. I want to have a soda stream at home. If you have any info about the availability about this machine then email me at webmaster@printingray.com with price tags and terms and conditions.