Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Computerless

I walked in my apartment last Thursday and realized there was someone in my bedroom - he jumped out of the bathroom window with my mac book pro and some jewelry. silly as it may sound, i was relieved he didn't take any of my purses or bra's (those things are expensive!). I also had a bunch of brand new clothing and accessories from ASOS on my bed that were left behind. My insurance company, Liberty Mutual (Josh Foley is a gem) is helping me get a new mac and some  money for the stolen jewelry. I have so much stuff on top of my dressers...that and my timely arrival prevented more stuff from being taken. Thank the baby jesus that all of my Alexis Bittar jewelry was left behind, along with a gold aquamarine pendant. I'm hoping that i'll have a new mac book pro by next week...and I can get back to blogging!
xo,
Keyse

11 comments:

samantha ramage said...

holy shit that's horrifying! SO glad you weren't harmed and that you have the proper insurance to get yourself a new computer!!!

xoxoxoxo
sami

samantha ramage said...

holy shit that's horrifying! SO glad you weren't harmed and that you have the proper insurance to get yourself a new computer!!!

xoxoxoxo
sami

Miriam said...

Wow, hope you don't have trouble sleeping. I would after something like that.

Anonymous said...

That is crazy. I am so glad he went the running route. Also very wise to have you insurance cover your computer. Do you have an iPhone. You might be able to locate or wipe your computer.

pragmatone said...

Hope you had insurance - and that your bathroom is on a highish floor.

josephine said...

so sorry!!!

henrybreen said...

What an utter subhuman jackass. I'm so sorry he did that to you, and so happy you are ok Keyse.

Stephanie Sabbe said...

ah man! I'm so glad you were not hurt! That is SOOOO annoying! They better be glad you are not a 65 year old gun carrying grandma:) http://tinyurl.com/8eu7tqv

Eli said...

Awful!
Sorry to hear.
I found some content for your blog in the mean time! Awesome shelves I wish I could own!
http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/fuo/3173980445.html

Christopher said...

Sorry to hear about your computer getting stolen. We're missing you here at a living space; I took the honor of making a crocodile tears style post while you're on "vacation."
Hope to see you posting again soon!
http://a-living-space.blogspot.com/2012/08/missing-crocodiles-tears.html

Keyse said...

Thank you everybudddyyyyy! My insurance pulled through and now I just carry my laptop with me everywhere I go :)