Sunday, July 21, 2019

I'm sure i'll arrive to the challenge

It was so so damned hot this weekend. I also realized why I start baking in my bed, i'm under two damned heat radiating eaves. its unbearable without the ACs in the office and living room blasting away. I really need to win the lottery to pay my electric bill. Sweet baby jesus. Send me money. 
Lets make it a little cooler, 97 Degrees by PJ Harvey

With all of this heat and slothness that has become of me, I was able to get some things done! 

My beach essentials from Ulta arrived! I mustered the energy to open the package (I even took it downstairs to be recycled). I already have 30 and 50 SPF Sun Bum for safe sun fun. I slathered some of the Maui Babe browning lotion on while I put up my magnetic bug screen thingy on my deck. Both things work amazingly, no bugs and brown legs 

No more gigantic flies coming in to disturb my peace, yay! 

My talented friend made a curtain for my pantry, I love it!

I put up the tile I ordered a few weeks back, now the wall is protected from water damage. Ignore the uneven medicine cabinet, its not as wacky in real life 

I also put up some lovely hooks, added some foam tape thingy to my door to prevent drafts/noise. Saturday night I heard some lovely music...Life is okay. 

Here's some music to help you get through the week 



No comments: