Monday, July 15, 2019

Endless Needs



The one on the left is Slipsten from Ikea, $12.99
The one on the right is Bold Wall Clock by Jonas Wagell for Norman Copenhagen, $80
I don't really like clocks. We have cell phones, so why clocks? but if I was getting one I might go for the Bold Wall Clock, I can't tell time with it but its cool. My awesome friend gave me a clock thats ticking away in the kitchen. When the air conditioners arent blasting and the TV is silenced I can hear the clock ticking away, a gentle reminder that time will soon be up (imagine spooky sounds!). I am a cheerful person! :)

The ceiling in the new place is a wee bit lower, it's not bad though. But, it is bad if you have a fan in the middle of the living room with 3 exposed light bulbs. so i've been looking for lamps that can adequately light up the place without blinding me. The Adesso Oslo floor lamp is the winner, I just set it up, the reviews are correct...its well made, gives off great light,  sturdy and looks way more expensive than it actually is. After deciding on this lamp I saw that it is also Wirecutters favorite too. A whole bunch of places sell it, Target, Amazon, etc


Right now i'm searching for a mirror for my office and a rug for the living room. Have any suggestions? I'm thinking i'll wait until the sofa arrives in August to decide on the rug. 

This is what I am forever waiting on, the Holmes Sofa from Room and Board, I got it in Garret Charcoal, size 79" 
This thing better fit my stairwell or else, or else i'm going to be ridiculously sad. I originally ordered the Andre 89" but the delivery guys couldnt get it up the stairs :( 
RB were very nice about it, they would have refunded me but I decided to order something smaller (Andre doesnt come in a 79") and they didn't charge me for shipping again 

ummm....thats it. I dont have any good pics to share right now. I should be showing off this awesome tan I got over the weekend but i'll save that for later! ciao ciao little lambs 

No comments: