Monday, May 11, 2020

As We Go Forward

Hello friend! So much has happened!!! How are you? I hope you're well and safe. 
Lets get into it! I GOT THE TANKER with a returrrnnnnnn! A beautiful Tanker Desk with a Return in perfect shape. What a dream! I got it this weekend.  Its so beautiful. When I got up and walked into my office this morning I was so happy. It only took a billion years right? The sellers were super super nice, they took it apart and delivered it. My friend helped me carry it up to the third floor and assemble it. We moved my secretary to another end of the room, i'll post a pic of that later. 



I also got the bidet...I am such a butthead, I measured everything but somehow was convinced my seat is oval when its round. So I got the wrong size, had it exchanged and got the correct size. It's still not a perfect fit but it works great and my bum is so clean. I really love it. I can't imagine pooping anywhere else (yes, I can because I have an unreliable digest system and sometimes I just need TO GO. I'll just feel unclean afterwards). 
One thing I didn't realize about my bidet is that this blue light is always on, its kinda great because i'm afraid of the dark. It looks like a mini UFO sitting on top of my toilet. 


I also got the coffee maker! It's great, the coffee comes out very even. Its beautiful. I drink coffee black, no sugar but I got some delicious Vietnamese coffee and started craving it with condensed milk. I made a sad Tik Tok video of me making Vietnamese coffee with condensed milk...I didn't spend much time making it, so its meh but yay!

I got all of the things! Next up will be pics of my deck...since i'm going to be stuck at home alone and forever, I might as well make it as comfy and amazing as possible. 

No comments: