Sunday, April 5, 2020

9AM is not 9PM

Still no bidet, slowly watching my tiny stockpile of toilet paper dwindle. Customer service informed me that it should ship no later than Monday.

In the meantime, i've been looking up coffee makers. I have a Nespresso that's perfect for quick coffee but it's not the tastiest. Since i'm not in a rush to get out of the house and be on my merry way to work I decided to search for a new coffee maker. I should note that I also have a chemex, french press, cold brew thing and phin (I think it's still around somewhere). I used to have a Bialetti moka express, which I loved but a couple of years ago things were a bit wacky in my life and it got moldy, so I got a new one and that one got moldy too so I decided to wait until things are a bit more peaceful before getting a new one. I don't think a pandemic is a peaceful time....so here we go!

After seeing the Moccamaster on Ragnarok (show on Netflix) and not knowing what it was - I started googling trying to find out about it.

and then I found it, saw the price...looked at it almost daily wishing that the price would drop or i'd magically win the lottery. I watched a bunch of comparisson videos, read reviews and tried to talk myself out of wanting it. BUT then I SAW IT WAS ON SALE on Nordstrom + free shipping. So I ordered it. Now I wait.
Moccamaster KBG Coffee Brewer
There's a bunch of other wonderful things on sale too...
it also comes in pink! 

There is also a short set, suppa cute
Look at this wonderful dumb thing! I ended up getting this instead :)


And then there was this....oh lord. I can't unsee it or stop thinking about it. Is there something more wrong? Sigh....
Dinosauria Bookends, House of Hackney

No comments: