Sunday, June 30, 2019

Agent Cooper said don't touch that body

The sofa didn't fit. The delivery people were like Nawww dude, not gonna happen. Reordered new sofa that is 10 inches smaller and costs more. Survived the sadness of sofa not working out and having to wait 2 more months for the new one, danger of being consumed by sadness not completely at bay. I'm trying to be positive and work on the things I can :) Yay. 
I finally put down the rug in the office and I hung up some art! I also removed the faux stained glass tape that was covering the little window below - I replaced it with regular style clear contact paper - I really wanted to do a before and after but I forgot the before and worried I was being rude to whose ever fugly work that belonged to :) 




 Daria went up in the kitchen


Living room 
Cat face skeleton also went up (sorry, no close up)



Bathroom

There was a mega gap between the wall and the toilet, so I got this floating shelf from Target to cover it up, I can still remove the toilet lid if needed 


My awesome friend helped me hang the discontinued Brickan medicine cabinet, it's almost leveled :)
I'm waiting on a new stitch plate from Rejuvenation for the outlet on the right. The porcelain switch cover on the left is from CB2, they were on mega sale! I did have to call two stores out of state to get the amount I needed 



So pretty together! The Lostine shelf will go above the black shelf, just need to go get some wood for it! 


Bedroom 
I put up this picture ledge from Ikea, MELLĂ–SA, to hold perfume bottles and more Alexis Bittar bracelets. I know, I have a few of them...

Norman Bel Geddes dressers  





I really like how my bedroom is turning out. If I wanted I could watch TV from my bed OR from the toilet too! Exciting times :)

Besides getting cozy with the new place i'm having fun at the beach, see how much fun? yay! I am so so so sick of this rain, its making my allergies unbearable. We are all prob going to get rickets

No comments: