Sunday, June 16, 2019

All the giggles

I had an unexpected munchkin visit this weekend. Before I moved this lil cutie found a MAC lipstick in my bedroom, disaster was averted by playing it cool and assisting the little critter apply the lipstick. 

So helpful!

Apt stuff:
I missed standing on a soft mat in the kitchen, couldn't get my old one to fit so I cut it at an angle with an exacto knife, it fits perfectly now! I really like these mats from Target, you can hand and machine wash them. The hand towel holder is from Amazon. I have to remind myself not to pull it when trying to open the dishwasher because it comes off - I will prob move it


My friends sent me a gift card to The Sill - I ordered a Birds Nest Fern in a Dolores planter, it's so pretty! It arrived really fast too. I didn't expect it to be so big and healthy looking.
Here is 10% off to The Sill - If you apply that code for the discount i'll get $5 off my next plant

Back to this one...after playing in the park and stopping by the farmers market we went to Target. She picked out a toy cell and car keys over a glorious pink toy coffee maker - it was a big decision. We waited about 15 minutes until the folks at Target could ring us up (I looked deep into the eyes of the cashier and pleated for her to make this happen or else a bigger meltdown was before us), we survived the Target Register Disaster of 2019.


Apartment wise, not much happened this weekend. After Scarlett left (the munchkin) I put up two shelves in the pantry (bottom two). I'd show you the rest of the pantry but its still the stuff of nightmares. I have lots of organizing to do. Yay....
Regarding organizing,
I ordered these baskets for the bathroom shelves, they come in sets of 3. I put the 3rd in the panty. I really like them and only feel slightly annoyed that they don't all come in the same color.
The pantry is going to get a curtain and a little floor mat too. I haven't decided on the mat/rug yet, suggestions?

No comments: